Keep in touch

Contact Employee Pensions

If you have a query about your pension, you can contact Employee Pensions using the following details:

Post: Employee Pensions
Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide House
Pipers Way
SN38 2GN

Phone: 01793 655131

Keep us updated

It is important to let Employee Pensions know if there are any changes to your circumstances.

If your name changes – either because of a change in your marital status or for any other reason, please contact us in writing and include any relevant documents.

If your address changes – please let us know in writing as soon as possible so we can update your records. We lose touch with a number of members each year because they do not notify us of their change of address. 

If your bank or building society details change (pensioner members only) – please let us know by completing a change of bank details form as soon as you can, so that your pension payments can continue as normal.

Please note: For security purposes your new details cannot be taken by telephone or email.

Don't forget

Please keep your Expression of Wish form up to date. This form lets the Trustee know who you would like to receive benefits in the event of your death. The Trustee is not bound by your wishes but will take them into account when deciding who to pay benefits to.

If your circumstances have changed since you last completed an Expression of Wish form, e.g. you have got married, divorced or had a child, you should consider updating your Expression of Wish form .

Help the environment

Provide your email address to receive electronic Fund communications